|File Size:||188 kb|
If you would like a paper copy of any of the documents below please contact Jo Hurren, our Office Manager, and we'll happily provide you with the appropriate documents. School Office : 01728 688373
IN LINE WITH THE PUBLIC SECTOR EQUALITY DUTY
Our equality objectives are:
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra-curricular opportunities. We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To move beyond deterministic notions of fixed ability and to model learning and teaching behaviours that avoid labelling.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
We promote the principles and practices of equality and justice throughout the school and we aim to be a school where everyone:
- is respected and respects others
- takes part in the life of the school
- achieves to their potential
- develops skills essential to life
- exercises choice
- celebrates cultural diversity
- Gender re-assignment
- Religion and belief
- Sexual orientation
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Direct discrimination
- Indirect discrimination
- Associative discrimination
- Harassment by a third party
CORONAVIRUS RISK ASSESSMENT ACTION PLAN
|File Size:||408 kb|
Our Vexatious, persistent
+unacceptable conduct policy
Our Staff Code of Conduct
Our Policy for the Designated Teacher for LAC+ previously LA Children
Charging + Remissions Policy
Managing aggressive parents and visitors policy
Our respect statement for parents in our school
Parent Privacy Notice (GDPR)
Our Whistleblowing policy
Our Exclusions policy