|File Size:||188 kb|
If you would like a paper copy of any of the documents below please contact Miss. Lucy Wells, our Office Manager, and we'll happily provide you with the appropriate documents. School Office : 01728 688373
IN LINE WITH THE PUBLIC SECTOR EQUALITY DUTY
Our over arching equality objectives are (please see our policy for detailed objectives of how we intend to meet the broad statements below):
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra-curricular opportunities. We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To move beyond deterministic notions of fixed ability and to model learning and teaching behaviours that avoid labelling.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
We promote the principles and practices of equality and justice throughout the school and we aim to be a school where everyone:
- is respected and respects others
- takes part in the life of the school
- achieves to their potential
- develops skills essential to life
- exercises choice
- celebrates cultural diversity
- Gender re-assignment
- Religion and belief
- Sexual orientation
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Direct discrimination
- Indirect discrimination
- Associative discrimination
- Harassment by a third party
CORONAVIRUS RISK ASSESSMENT ACTION PLAN
|File Size:||408 kb|
Our Vexatious, persistent
+unacceptable conduct policy
Our Staff Code of Conduct
Our Policy for the Designated Teacher for LAC+ previously LA Children
Charging + Remissions Policy
Managing aggressive parents and visitors policy
Our respect statement for parents in our school
Parent Privacy Notice (GDPR)
Our Whistleblowing policy
Our Exclusions policy